care and repair warranty
We make salon tools for serious stylists so we stand behind the quality of our products.
- Every Solano dryer or iron purchased after January 2009 is eligible for a 2-Year Warranty with an option to renew.
- In order to qualify for our Two-Year Limited Warranty, you MUST register the product within 30 days of the purchase date by either: completing the online registration form within 30 days of the purchase date or completing and returning the registration card enclosed in the product packaging within 30 days of the date purchase. In both cases, full registration requires that you maintain a copy of the original receipt.
- Should something happen to your Solano dryer or iron and it is covered under our Two-Year Limited Warranty, send it to our Repair Center and we will be repair, refurbish and recondition it for you. If you do not qualify for Warranty repair, you may still obtain repair service for your Solano product by paying a $30.00 service fee. This keeps our tools in the hands of stylists and out of landfills.
- All dryers or irons will be repaired and return shipped within 2 business days of the Solano Repair Center receiving it. Solano will also cover the cost to return ship the product.
The Warranty Does Not Cover
- Normal wear and tear, such as shorts in the power supply cord or plug or excessive hair in dryer.
- Damage due to misuse and abuse, such as wrong voltage supply, dropping or neglect in safety precautions or foreign objects inside dryer.
- Tampering, such as repair or attempted repair by an unauthorized party. We disclaim any responsibility for damage caused to property or persons, including any incidental or consequential damages.