Solano is known amongst the professional salon industry as a brand with innovative, quality products. Solano dryers are engineered, designed and built in Italy and are intended to be used by the most serious stylists in the beauty industry. Worldwide recognition has been centered on our technical advancement and high standards of durability and quality together with unparalleled service.
- Solano was founded and recognized as the first hair dryer with a "cold shot button".
- The first SuperSolano dryer, with its classic Red and Black color combination, was introduced at Hair World in Las Vegas, NV.
- Solano launches it's first straightening iron with Blue Sapphire plates, manufactured with the first calibrated ceramic heaters and removable combs to allow users to "glide" effortlessly through their hair leaving a shiny finish.
- The SuperSolano X dryer was launched with X-Technology, for those stylists who prefer to use the dryer by the nozzle.
- The Solano Top Power dryer was introduced with an innovative ergonomic handle and body style.
- The SuperSolano Lite 3500 was launched being one of the lightest, most powerful professional dryers available.
- The revolutionary SuperSolano 3600 was developed with a scratch-resistant casing and all the latest technologies from Ceramic, Ionic, Silver Nanotechnology and Tourmaline proving once again that Solano is dedicated to providing the latest innovation and highest quality in the industry.
- Solano relaunched with a new modern branding and new products including the 3700Moda blow dryer and SleekHeat 450 flat irons in 1in and 1 ¼ in sizes.